1. The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
2. The IQAC will provide greater clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
3. The IQAC will contribute towards enhancement and integration among the activities of the College and institutionalize many good practices.
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of Chotanagpur Law College, Ranchi.
2. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
3. Acting as a nodal agency of the College for quality-related activities.
4. Ensure internalization of the quality culture at CNLC.
5. Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize good practices.
6. Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
7. Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS.
8. Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
9. Documentation of the various programs/activities at CNLC leading to quality improvement.
10. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) Of Chotanagpur Law College, Ranchi based on the quality parameters developed by NAAC and other assurance agencies.
11. Collection and analysis of feedback responses from students, staff and other stakeholders on institutional processes of CNLC, Ranchi.
12. Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.