The library is the soul of any academic institution and plays an important role in all academic activities and, the more so, in law institutions. This is a building of 15000 sq.ft. built-up area with ample space for storage of books and a comfortable reading area. The library has been planned keeping in view the aims and objectives of the Law College, and is being operated by a team of professionally qualified library staff. It has a very rich collection of only law books covering a wide range of general and special subjects, comprising of text books, reference books, back volumes of journals and reports etc., apart from current legal periodicals. The Library functions from 8.30 a.m to 05 pm on all working days of the week.
The Law College has introduced facility known as Electronic Library for both bookkeeping as well as information retrieval. Since it now has a high speed Broad Band line connection to the internet as well as online annual subscription of Lexis Advance, Manupatras – availability of Law Journals, AIR, supreme court’s judgments, high courts judgments, subordinate courts judgments and any matter of law, it is possible to have easy access to information directly from all available computerized data bases all over the world, not only in the field of law but also in other disciplines.
With a computerized library system it is the aim of the library to establish a network of law libraries in India and also to establish a national legal information centre, which will act as a clearing house of information in the field of law.
The Library has all state-of-the-art gadgets with Wi-Fi internet connection and highly modernized Audio-Visual equipments with tele-conferencing facility.
1. To serve the academic community for the furtherance of the academic activities
2. To provide an effective information service
3. To make available modern equipments for effective teaching, learning, research, acquisition of additional Knowledge etc.,
4. To computerize legal information, storage, retrieval and dissemination
1. Ms. Manaswi, Assistant Professor & Library-in-charge
2. Chaudhary V. N., College Librarian, LL.M., MLIS., LL.B., B.Com, DBA (Eng.)
3. Prashar Ravi, Assistant
4. Verma Manoj, Assistant
5. Ram Hare, Book Lifter (Group D)
NyayDeep (Official Journal of Nalsa)
Lexis Advance - Online annual subscription
Manupatra - Online annual subscription
Supreme Today Online Law
LexisGreen Reference Tools